Take A Trip
Come & See
This is not the typical “come and do for others” type of trip. It is a “come and see what happens when others are empowered to do for themselves” type of trip. Musana’s bold model of development is changing the world through sustainable solutions. This trip is an opportunity to “come and see” what and how this model works in practice!
- Meet our incredible leaders and be inspired by their passion and drive to “be the change” in their community.
- See how Musana is transforming the standards of social services in the area by offering quality and affordable education and health care to ALL community members.
- Build relationships with our incredible men, women, and children and hear about their hopes and dreams for the future.
- Witness the impact Musana is making in Iganga by building quality infrastructure… you might even see our latest construction project (history in the making!).
- Experience rural Uganda by visiting the villages where we work, and see other local schools and hospitals.
- Empower our local men and women by supporting their work at our guesthouse, restaurant, and merchandise production centers.
- And much more!
What you need to do?
1. Review and complete the Application and Requirements.
2. Have an up-to-date passport.
3. Fundraise $2,900 to cover the cost of airfare, meals, and housing at Musana.
4. Participate in training (Dates TBD).
5. Get the required immunizations and medications required to travel to Uganda.